Working in partnership with the public and private sectors, we support Primary Care, Urgent Care and NHS services across the UK. Our aim is to meet and exceed the needs of both our Clients and Candidates by ensuring our services are quality led, ethical and we add genuine value to the people and services we support. We have robust right to work and compliance checks in place which means peace of mind for anyone we work with.
If you have any questions about GPD Healthcare Ltd, or would like to know more, please contact us.
Large welcoming practice with a patient list of 12980.We are a PMS GP partnership of 3.5 GP partners, 3 Salaried GP Clinical Assistants,
2 ANPs, 2 full and 1 part time Practice Nurses as well as 2 HCAs. We run a full Telephone Triage clinic each AM from 8 to 12 and face to face appointments each afternoon.
Great salaried opportunity at a welcoming surgery.We are commited to NHS workforce transformation and already have a diverse multi disciplinary team. We are now looking at opportuntiies to transform the experience of GPs by creating roles that could fit with portfolio working, could support GPs with far-reaching interests or just simply to remove some of the pressures from traditional ways of working.
We have already removed from routine GP workloads: the majority of 'visiting' which is now undertaken by paramedics; report writing which is now undertaken by a retired GP.
SALARIED GP REQUIRED-3-5 SESSIONS PER WEEK, NHS GP PRACTICE IN W9An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated salaried GP to join our friendly , proactive team in W9We have 3,400 patients, 2 partner, 1 salaried GP and we are looking for a salaried GP to work alongside with our team.
Busy, friendly practice, high QOF achiever, most enhanced services provided as well as minor surgery.
GP Partner/Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Owing to an expanding list size and retirement of a Partner in October 2018, we are seeking to appoint a Full Time Partner/or Full Time Salaried GP (with a view to partnership) to join this large, friendly and well organised GMS Training Practice. We are currently over two sites both situated in areas of new expanding housing developments, attractive leisure facilities and schooling through to degree status at Burton and South Derbyshire College.
• 11,850 list size and expanding
• Seven Partners – (two Full Time and five part time).
• Partner Seven Weeks holiday plus one week study leave – Salaried GP BMJ Contract Holidays and Training
• OOH after 6pm currently contracted to Staffordshire Doctors Urgent Care Ltd
• Evening opening hours offered as a Direct Enhanced Service by rotation and no Saturday working – although the latter is in negotiation with our Federation East Staffordshire Primary Care Partnership Limited under Extended Hours
• Supportive Nursing team – Nurse Practitioner, 3 Nurses and a full time Health Care Assistant (FTE 4.